GARGANTUAN steps
Saturday, September 13, 2008
last weekend here
It's my last weekend here in Singapore and thus far my Saturday was a well spent one. It started off with a nice breakfast with my brother and Lynette at the Siglap Yong Tau Fu store just beside Siglap Centre. I think that's the first place I ate on my first Saturday when I came back to Singapore and it is fitting to be back there again. I then spent the afternoon cycling up and down East Coast Park with the entire lab! Haven't had this much fun in quite a while and I'm going to miss them a lot once I've left Singapore. Yesterday was my last day in lab but it went by pretty uneventfully. Think today was made so much sweeter with a Liverpool victory over Manchester United. It took a long time to come - years in fact - but I think it is just about time to knock them off their "f- perch", as a certain manager once said that of Liverpool.
Meanwhile, I've typed out a long email. I've said everything that I wanted to say inside, but I'm wondering whether I should even bother to send it. What do I want from it? Why open myself up to the hurt again? What I want is an end to this nightmare. I see the ghost every night in my room, at the corner of my bed. Flashbacks and the words repeated over and over again. The endless falling in the abyss.
Chi Kuen and Regina - the noisiest people in the lab
Long Yuan, Min, Lala Croft and Chee Wai
and that's Ross on the far right (old lab member) and her sister on the far left
and that's Ross on the far right (old lab member) and her sister on the far left
Me riding ahead
Andy and me having a break at Bedok Jetty
Chi Kuen and Regina having a glorified Disney session!
The pick of the day
posted by Gabriel Yan at 11:20 PM





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home