GARGANTUAN steps
Monday, April 21, 2008
over the hill
I've never felt so insecure about going into exams before. It's not that I haven't been studying, I think I've outdone myself with more studying in this past month than in the past ten years of my life. Yet, like sand, my memory just seems to slip out of my grasp and I suddenly feel like I'm left with nothing. That's the fear that's hitting me now. I fear I'm losing it all and my mind's a blank. I know I'll have studied thoroughly for this exams by the time it comes, but can I remember it all? Someone told me that medicine is not about how much you remember, it is about how much you forget.
Less than six hours of sleep a day, more than ten hours of studying a day. I wonder now what it really is for.
One week away.
Over the hill...is home.
Less than six hours of sleep a day, more than ten hours of studying a day. I wonder now what it really is for.
One week away.
Over the hill...is home.
Labels: Examinations, Imperial College
posted by Gabriel Yan at 8:16 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home